Logos Bible Software and American Vision have partnered to provide The American Vision Collection!
The American Vision Collection brings you 17 volumes on biblical prophecy, apologetics, and the place of the Law in modern government. It also includes commentaries on Daniel, Luke, Romans, and Revelation. The aim of these volumes is to help Christians develop a biblical worldview that subjects every modern philosophy, trend, and thought to the authority of the Scriptures.
The titles on biblical prophecy discuss common misconceptions in eschatology, end-times events, and interpreting Revelation and Daniel. Several works offer an introduction to presuppositional apologetics, while others present a presuppositional approach to combating atheism, Darwinism, the historicity of Jesus Christ, and other controversial subjects. Finally, top scholars in the field, such as Greg Bahnsen and Gary North, discuss the relationship between the Mosaic Law and modern government and its application for today. The American Vision Collection addresses the common misconceptions and misinterpretations of the Bible’s passages, prophecies, and parables, and the consequences that result from them. It is perfect if you are a pastor, student, or layperson seeking a deeper understanding of key biblical topics.
Since the American Vision Collection is fully integrated with Logos, Scripture passages are linked to your favorite translation for quick reference and to your Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts for original-language study! You can also read the American Vision Collection along with your Bible dictionaries, encyclopedias, and the wealth of other Bible study tools in your digital library.
- Analyzes popular misconceptions of biblical prophecy
- Provides a biblical perspective on contemporary issues
- Includes four commentaries
- Standard works on presuppositional apologetics
- 10 Popular Prophecy Myths Exposed & Answered: The Last Days Might Not Be as near as You Think
- Biblical Law: A Text of the Statues, Ordinances, and Judgments of the Bible
- Biblical Logic in Theory and Practice: Refuting the Fallacies of Humanism, Darwinism, Atheism, and Just Plain Stupidity
- By This Standard: The Authority of God’s Law Today
- Jesus v. Jerusalem: A Commentary on Luke 9:51–20:26, Jesus’ Lawsuit Against Israel
- Last Days Madness: Obsession of the Modern Church
- Left Behind: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Manifested in the Flesh: How the Historical Evidence of Jesus Refutes Modern Mystics and Skeptics
- Myths, Lies, and Half-Truths: How Misreading the Bible Neutralizes Christians and Empowers Liberals, Secularists, and Atheists
- Presuppositional Apologetics: Stated and Defended
- Pushing the Antithesis: The Apologetic Methodology of Greg L. Bahnsen
- The Book of Revelation Made Easy: You Can Understand Bible Prophecy
- The Covenantal Tithe
- The Early Church and the End of the World
- The Establishment and Limits of Civil Government: An Exposition of Romans 13:1–7
- The Handwriting on the Wall: A Commentary on the Book of Daniel
- Unconditional Surrender: God’s Program for Victory