A couple weeks ago Gary and I both spoke at a local eschatology conference hosted by our friends at The Porch, a home church and educational outreach. The audio and more is now available below.
The conference was held on the grounds of the beautiful Marietta Hilton. Gary afterward added some supplementary audio to complete his lectures, and compiled his outline and notes along with several illustrations and links in a helpful study guide, which we offer as a free PDF download below.
We hope you find these lectures helpful, and check out our many end times and Bible prophecy resources below for further study. You will not be disappointed.
Please also remember that American Vision is supported largely by your donations. If you find this free material helpful, please consider making a generous donation in these leanest of late-summer months, or shop our resources and sale online.
Thank you, God bless, and enjoy!
Gary DeMar – first lecture
Gary DeMar – supplemental lecture
Download the free PDF outline, supplemental material, and study material for Gary’s lectures here.
Joel McDurmon’s lecture
For more and similar American Vision material on end times or eschatology, check out our many books below (also listed at the end of Gary’s free supplemental study guide).
- Last Days Madness
- Left Behind: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Is Jesus Coming Soon?
- The Early Church and the End of the World (with Francis X. Gumerlock)
- The Gog and Magog End-Time Alliance
- 10 Popular Prophecy Myths Exposed and Answered
- Identifying the Real Last Days Scoffers
- Prophecy Wars
- A Beginner’s Guide to Interpreting Bible Prophecy
- Wars and Rumors of Wars
- Basic Training for Understanding Bible Prophecy (DVD Series)
- Truth About the Rapture: A Biblical Study
Francis X. Gumerlock
- The Day and the Hour: Christianity’s Perennial Fascination with Predicting the End of the World
- Revelation and the First Century: Preterist Interpretations of the Apocalypse in
- Jesus v. Jerusalem: A Commentary on Luke 9:51-20:26, Jesus’ Lawsuit Against