Bill Evans interviews me on The War Room podcast regarding The Problem of Slavery in Christian America.
Listen to this 1 hr 20 min interview (below). Bill and Joel cover the following topics and more. . . .
- Why I wrote this book
- The use of the word “slavery”
- Slavery as racial slavery, legally encoded
- Slavery and sexual exploitation of black females
- American Slavery as chattel slavery
- Slavery, racism, and modern criminal justice
- Roman civil law versus English Common Law
- The churches’ theological justifications and evasions
- The role of two kingdoms theology (and the dangers of it)
- How the same system of laws tyrannize all of us today
- Why do we have to talk about something that ended 150 years ago?
- What about the role of the North, blacks slaveowners, African chieftains, etc.?
- Overt racism in society today
- Has Joel McDurmon become a liberal, Marxist, wolf in sheep’s clothing?
- Political polarization (and why it’s dangerous)
- The curse of Ham?
- The Bible and slavery?
- Christianity, evangelism, baptism and slavery?
- Roman slavery, Philemon and Onesimus?
Get your copy of The Problem of Slavery in Christian America here.