This is one of the better sermons I’ve heard in a while.
No, “Joel Saint” is not my nickname; rather Joel is the pastor of Independence Reformed Bible Church in Morgantown, PA, which hosted the recent Future of Christendom Conference in nearby Reading. This epic Sunday morning sermon provides a powerful warning against personal ego, agenda, sidetracks, as well as the temptations created by spiteful opposition against us, and much more. You won’t want to miss these and other great points:
- The cost of winning an argument.
- The dangers of winning the wrong argument.
- Always be aware of which kingdom you are promoting, and which kingdom you are defending.
- An indication when we are promoting the wrong kingdom.
- What can happen when we promote the right kingdom.
- The ONE THING we must remember when promoting the Kingdom of Christ. . . .
I highly recommend you listen to this, and as Pastor Saint says, as soon as you realize how much this applies to that other guy you are already thinking of, think of yourself instead.