What follows is a sort of master index to the articles published so far merely on the misrepresentations of Theonomy by Jordan Hall. These I consider little more than extensions of the ridiculous level of argumentation from his original podcasts that began this whole debate between us (I have included a link to my original response, with Bahnsen’s refutation of them from twenty-five years before they occurred).
There is, of course, much more to come on the topic in general, but for those wishing to make sense of merely the documented misrepresentations and outright nonsense, here is the master list. You will note there are a couple more to come yet. The list will be updated when they appear. This list will become one of about four sections in a book on the topic in the near future (just as fast as I can write it).
Hall of Shame 1.0
Hall of Shame 2.0
1. “Theonomy is Dead”
2. William Perkins? Never Heard of Him.
3. The Logic of “Theonomy vs. Autonomy”
4. An Utter Fabrication
5. Bahnsen on “Latent Antinomianism”
6. Rushdoony and North Say Non-Theonomists are Not Christians?
7. Spurgeon Agrees with Bahnsen on Matthew 5:17
8. Was Spurgeon a “works-righteousness” heretic, too?
8. Something Old, Something New. . . .
9. Gary North “Shatters the Covenant of Grace”
10. Caesar’s Coin Tricks
11. No Baptists Allowed?
12. Another Utter Fabrication (a little bit louder, a little bit worse)